Time: 7:00 p.m
Place: School Cafeteria
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Fifth Grade Program
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Kindergarten Performance and Family Night Book Fair
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Fine Arts Program: Fourth Grade Chorus! Fifth Grade Strings
PTA Board meets at 6:00 p.m. prior to each meeting in the library.
Everyone is welcome to attend
Christa Wade 256-504-1144
Bake Sale: Mandy Ray 256-441-3032
Candy Beck 256-390-3353
Susan Coley 256-310-2995
Library Bookfair and Volunteers:
Moments with Masters:
Yearbook Reps: Leslie Kimbril (K) 256-390-9693
Emily Hare (2) 256-622-4263
OBJECTIVES OF PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school so parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
ALABAMA PTA REFLECTIONS 2012-2013 THEME
The Magic of the Moment